Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
(1) IntroductionWelcome to dconclothing.com a corporate body doing business in the United Kingdom. This document constitutes a legally-binding agreement (“Agreement”) governing the terms of providing you with our service. Throughout this document, the words “dcon,” “dconclothing.co.uk,” “dconclothing.com,” “us,” “we,” and “our,” refer to us, dcon clothing, our website, dconclothing.com, or our service, dcon, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words. Likewise, the words “you” and “your” refer to you, the person who is being presented with this document for your agreement.
(2) Description of Servicedcon clothing is an online shopping site for men and women.
(3) Information SuppliedWhen using our website and placing an order, you may be required to provide us with your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number and date of birth In addition to providing us with the above information about yourself, you must be sixteen years of age or older, or, if a higher minimum age of contractual capacity exists in your jurisdiction, you must be at least that age. Additionally, you represent to us that you are not otherwise considered to be under a disability to enter into a contract with us, whether it be because of an embargo in or against your jurisdiction or any other reason.
(4) PaymentYou may pay for our services using Paypal. When providing credit card information, the credit card must be your own. If the credit card does not belong to you, you must have permission from the account holder to use their card for your transactions. We do not accept personal checks, money orders or direct bank transfers. Please note, items will not be shipped until the transaction has been cleared. Any use of fraudulent chargebacks simply to get free merchandise is not only strictly prohibited, but also criminal fraud, and will be dealt with by reporting such chargebacks to your local police department and a credit bureau, as well as referring the matter to a court of competent jurisdiction.
(5) DeliveryOur ability to ship your order to you is only as good as the information that you provide us. Whether you are ordering products for yourself or others, you must ensure that you provide us with an accurate address. We cannot be held responsible for delivery failures if you don’t give us the correct address or if it is an address that we can’t perform delivery to. If a shipment is returned as undeliverable, regardless of the reason, we shall be entitled to keep the shipping and handling fees that were associated with that shipment. Deliveries are available for those wishing to use a PO Box address. Please check that your rental agreement includes signed-for/registered items. Due to the signed-for nature of deliveries, we recommend that items be sent to a work or home address in order to avoid any delays in receiving your items. Shipping will be done according to the costs and methods described on our website.
(6) Order ConfirmationAn e-mail confirmation will be sent once payment has been received. Once the order has been confirmed, the item(s) will be processed, packed and shipped out and as such, it will not be possible to cancel your order.
(7) Shipping ConfirmationOnce your order has been dispatched, a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent. Please keep this e-mail as a reference.
(8) DeliveryPlease refer to our FAQ page.
(9) Returns & ExchangesPlease refer to our FAQ page.
(10) Price Changes & AvailabilityPrices are subject to change without notice. Pricing as listed at checkout is final. While we endeavor to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information, occasionally ordered items may not be available as listed. In the case that part of your order is unavailable or out of stock, the item(s) will be cancelled from the order with notification and where applicable, a refund shall be applied for the cost of the regarding item(s).
(11) Promotional & Store Credit CodesWhere a promotional code is required for an offer or discounted price, the code should be entered during the checkout process. Coupons or dicount codes cannot be claimed after completion of the checkout process under any circumstances. Note, customers should take care when entering codes, checking that the offer/credit has been applied. Should you find that the code is defunct invalid, please refer to the specific conditions for the code as the promotion may have already expired.
(12) Discounts, Sales & PromotionsFrom time to time, the dcon clothing store may offer discounts and/or promotions. Discount, sales and/or promotional offers and prices are only applicable when checking out whilst the offer is still valid. Time restrictions will be stated where applicable. The dcon clothing Store reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate these offers at an earlier date without prior notice.
(13) Rules of ConductWe allow sharing of our content and products through various social media platforms that you may comment on. As a part of using our website, you must not: Post anything that violates any applicable law, foreign or domestic. Post anything defamatory, violent, pornographic, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable. We have the sole right to determine what is objectionable. Hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise threaten or actually harm the security of our systems or those of our users. Infringe on the intellectual property rights of anyone. Do anything that infringes on the rights of us or a third party. Create more than one account, use another person’s account, or allow another person to use your account. Engage in unsolicited marketing activities, whether commercial or non-commercial, on our website or through social media platforms. Advertise on our website without our permission. Impersonate another person or organization. Post any links to content which would, if posted on our own website, violate these Rules of Conduct. We reserve the right to terminate our service to you for reasons other than those listed here. We may terminate your account without explanation.
(14) DisclaimerWe do not actively screen comments and social media shared posts before they are uploaded to any third parties social media websites. As a part of your acceptance of this Agreement, you release us from any liability for the actions of any third parties on this or any other website, whether or not we would otherwise normally be held liable for such words under the laws of United Kingdom or any other jurisdiction.Any views shared in posts or shares of our products or contents are not the views of dcon clothing staff.
(15) CopyrightYou agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information on our website, or our website itself, without our prior written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, a prohibition on aggregating product information reviews and forum content made available on our website. If you beleive anything on this website infringes on your registered trademark or copyright please message us with the claim and we will investigate. We are inspired by many things; if any infringment is identified and supported it will be taken down. No harm or malice is intended.
(16) Revocation of ConsentWhere dcon clothing has given prior written consent for your use of our protected material in accordance with our above “Copyright” and “Trademarks” provisions, we may revoke that consent at any time. If we so request, we may require that you immediately take action to remove from circulation, display, publication, or other dissemination, any of the marks, copyrighted content, or other materials that we previously consented for you to use.
(17) Discount & Coupon CodesEach coupon or discount code is identified by a unique discount code and has different requirements and rewards. Please check your coupon — all requirements stated on the coupon must be met to receive the discount.
Limit of one coupon per transaction
Coupons are intended for single use only.
Coupons are redeemable only on this website (www.dconclothing.com)
In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the coupon is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item’s value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
A coupon cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling, or other charges.
If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling, and other charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
Some promotional offers may not be combined with other offers in the same order. Only one coupon code may be used per order.
Each coupon is valid for a limited time and/or maximum number of redemptions only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
A coupon’s cash value is 1/10th of one pence.
Coupons are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
Coupons cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or deleted.
A coupon cannot be applied to orders previously placed with www.dconclothing.com
If a coupon is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, you will be refunded the actual amount paid and your coupon will no longer be valid.
If a coupon is redeemed on a multiple item order, the value of the coupon is divided equally between those items. If one of those items is cancelled, rejected, or issued either a full or partial refund, the coupon savings cannot be transferred to the remaining items in the order.
dcon clothing reserves the right to discontinue any coupon, discount or offer code